"Should You Be An Entrepreneur? Take This Test"
Daniel Isenberg, Professor of Management Practice (Babson College)
- I don't like being told what to do by people who are less capable than I am.
- I like challenging myself.
- I like to win.
- I like being my own boss.
- I always look for new and better ways to do things.
- I like to question conventional wisdom.
- I like to get people together in order to get things done.
- People get excited by my ideas.
- I am rarely satisfied or complacent.
- I can't sit still.
- I can usually work my way out of a difficult situation.
- I would rather fail at my own thing than succeed at someone else's.
- Whenever there is a problem, I am ready to jump right in.
- I think old dogs can learn - even invent - new tricks.
- Members of my family run their own businesses.
- I have friends who run their own businesses.
- I worked after school and during vacations when I was growing up.
- I get an adrenaline rush from selling things.
- I am exhilarated by achieving results.
- I could have written a better test than Isenberg (and here is what I would change...)
Watch for my list of questions coming soon...
Also, check out this video. I know it's directed at America, but it's a fun and useful reminder!